- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Online Master of Science in Nursing–Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN-PMHNP)
Pursue a Leadership Role as a Mental Health Advocate
Expand your skills and career opportunities as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with Rockhurst University’s Online MSN-PMHNP program. As a PMHNP, you’ll enjoy greater flexibility, personal fulfillment, a higher salary and increased opportunities to pursue a more traditional work schedule, all while providing invaluable service to those with mental health needs.
This online PMHNP program is designed for RNs with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) who are interested in becoming practitioners in the mental health field.
Rockhurst University’s CCNE-accredited online MSN-PMHNP program provides:
- Online coursework in addition to clinical hours
- Flexibility with the option to choose to be a full- or part-time student
- Delivery by the highly respected Saint Luke's™ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Full clinical placement services included
- Prepare for ANCC PMHNP-BC Certification upon graduation
Guided by Jesuit values, Rockhurst University prepares advanced practice nurses to care for the needs of the whole person through rigorous academics, rich and varied clinical experiences, and a spirit of inquiry and reflection.
Full-time or part-time
Graduate in 2 to 2.7 years