- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Shape the Future as a Health Care Education Innovator
Rockhurst University’s online Ed.D. in Education and Leadership program’s Health Care Education concentration is your doctoral pathway to a career as a faculty member or administrator in the health care sector. With this two-year online degree, you will have the credentials and specialized knowledge to address the health educator shortage and teach the next generation of practitioners in your field.
In this program, you will leverage your health care experience and skills to:
- Employ teaching methods that are specialized for the health care field.
- Design program assessment plans aligned with accreditation processes.
- Provide more access to health care by helping to address the educator shortage.
The Ed.D. in Health Care Education program is cohort-based to foster success and to help you build your network and connect with other leaders in your field.
- This program is part-time and 100% online, so you can continue to work while you earn your doctorate.
- One virtual residency offers you the opportunity to put theory into practice.
- A doctoral research capstone project at the end of the program synthesizes your studies into a publishable article and poster presentation.
Flexible and accessible program
can be completed in 2 years
Committed to change and innovation
for communities and causes
One virtual residency
to put theory into practice