- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Saint Luke’s™ Health System
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Regional University - Midwest
U.S. News & World Report
From the start of your program, we pair you with your own student success adviser (SSA), who works with you every step of the way to ensure you have access to the resources you need to successfully complete your online degree. Your SSA focuses on the student experience and student success from your initial enrollment through to graduation. Some of the ways he or she supports you include the following:
- Advising you on your degree path.
- Providing guidance and counseling regarding course selection and course load.
- Assisting you during the initial orientation.
- Monitoring class progress and checking in to discuss your needs.
- The Aylward-Dunn Learning Center: Sign up for online tutoring (one-on-one) and find out about virtual supplemental instruction (group study sessions) as well as individualized study skills help.
- Love in Action: Apply for grants to help you with academic needs (textbooks, computers, etc.)
- eLearning: Email for help with Canvas or Zoom.
- Help Desk: Contact for assistance with any technology issues.
- The Greenlease Library: Access virtual librarians and staff for help on research for class projects or papers.