- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Shape the Future as an Education Innovator in Higher Education
Rockhurst University’s online Ed.D. in Education and Leadership program’s Higher Education concentration is your doctoral pathway to a career as an educator and leader. With this two-year online degree, you will have the credentials to qualify for university faculty roles and become an innovator and changemaker in the higher education arena.
In this program, you will deepen your knowledge of historical and modern educational frameworks and the key issues shaping today’s educational landscape and draw upon learning theory to implement best practices.
Comprehensive course offerings in the following areas focus on the essential skills leaders need to make a tangible impact in higher education:
- Educational systems and policy
- Teaching, learning and curriculum
- Applied research
The Higher Education online Ed.D. is cohort-based to foster success and to help you build your network and connect with other leaders in your field.
- This program is part-time and 100% online, so you can continue to work while you earn your doctorate.
- One virtual residency offers you the opportunity to put theory into practice.
- A doctoral research capstone project at the end of the program synthesizes your studies into a publishable article and poster presentation.
Flexible and accessible program
can be completed in 2 years
Committed to change and innovation
for communities and causes
One virtual residency
to put theory into practice