- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Shape the Future and Impact Change as an Organizational Leader
Rockhurst University’s online Ed.D. in Education and Leadership program’s Organizational Leadership concentration is your doctoral pathway to a career as a strategic and ethical leader within the education, business, public or nonprofit sectors. With this two-year online degree, you will develop research skills and be trained in systems thinking so that you can contribute to the body of knowledge on critical issues. You will gain the confidence to become an influential voice in your industry and inspire others to create meaningful change.
This program is designed to:
- Deepen your knowledge of historical and modern educational frameworks and the key issues shaping today’s landscape.
- Prepare you to act as a thought leader who draws upon learning theory to implement best practices.
- Help you develop engaged teams and foster an innovative culture.
The Organizational Leadership online Ed.D. is cohort-based to foster success and help you build your network while connecting with other leaders in your field.
- This program is part-time and 100% online so you can continue to work while you earn your doctorate.
- A doctoral research capstone project at the end of the program synthesizes your studies into a publishable article and poster presentation.
- A graduate DEI certificate is available at no additional cost.
Flexible and accessible program
can be completed in 2 years
Committed to change and innovation
for communities and causes
One research capstone project
puts theory into practice
- Master’s degree in any field OR completion of 33 graduate credits
- 3.0 GPA
- 2 Letters of recommendation (professional)
- Personal statement
- Research statement
- Transcripts from all universities attended
(Evaluations for international transcripts are required. WES and others are accepted.)
- 45 credit hours
- $800 per credit hour
- Part-time program
- 6 semesters/2 years
- 2 start dates per year
- DEI certificate option available
Educational Systems and Policy
Deepen your knowledge of historical and modern educational frameworks and the key issues shaping today’s higher education landscape.
Teaching, Learning and Curriculum
Draw upon learning theory to implement best practices in curriculum design, program assessment and outcome measures.
Use vital tools to conduct quantitative and qualitative research to solve problems in your practice.
Residents in all 50 states are eligible to apply to Rockhurst’s online Ed.D. in Education and Leadership program.
Rockhurst University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The School of Education is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation. Business courses are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.