- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Online Master of Science in Nursing–Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP)
Become a Compassionate and Ethical Family Nurse Practitioner
Grow your skills and opportunities as a Family Nurse Practitioner with Rockhurst University’s Online MSN-FNP program. As an FNP, you’ll enjoy greater flexibility, personal fulfillment, a higher salary, and increased opportunities to pursue a more traditional work schedule.
This online FNP program is designed for RNs with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) who are interested in providing primary care for patients of all ages.
Rockhurst University’s CCNE-accredited online MSN-FNP program provides:
- 100% online coursework in addition to clinical hours
- Flexibility with the option to choose to be a full- or part-time student
- Delivery by the highly respected Saint Luke's ™ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Full clinical placement services provided
- Preparation for either AANP or ANCC FNP licensure exam upon graduation
Guided by Jesuit values, Rockhurst University prepares advanced practice nurses to care for the needs of the whole person through rigorous academics, rich and varied clinical experiences, and a spirit of inquiry and reflection.
Full-time or part-time
Graduate in 2 to 2.7 years