- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
Shape the Future as a K-12 Education Innovator
Rockhurst University’s online Ed.D. in Education and Leadership program’s K-12 Leadership concentration is your doctoral pathway to a career as a primary and secondary education leader. With this two-year online degree, you will benefit from the specialized knowledge needed to address today’s rapidly changing educational environment so you can advocate for students and school systems.
In this program, you will build a deeper understanding of educational systems and policy and earn the credibility of your peers to:
- Advocate for inclusive policies and support their implementation.
- Bring a modern approach to the primary and secondary education sector.
- Provide better access to technology and a more engaging learning experience for your students.
The K-12 Leadership online Ed.D. is cohort-based to foster success and to help you build your network and connect with other leaders in your field.
- This program is part-time and 100% online, so you can continue to work while you earn your doctorate.
- A doctoral research capstone project at the end of the program synthesizes your studies into a publishable article and poster presentation.
Flexible and accessible program
can be completed in 2 years
Committed to change and innovation
for communities and causes
One research capstone project
gives you the opportunity to put theory into practice