- Ph.D. Communication Sciences and Disorders, Wichita State University
- M.S. Speech-Language Pathology, University of Central Missouri
- B.S. Speech-Language Pathology, University of Central Missouri
Professional Licensures and Certifications
- Speech Language Pathologist State of Missouri, Board of the Healing Arts - 1999
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, American Speech Language Hearing Association - 1999
Pam Hart, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, is Department Chair/Program Director and Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Rockhurst University. Dr. Hart’s academic and research interests include exploring ways to strengthen language and literacy outcomes for individuals with complex communication needs. Additionally, Dr. Hart studies the relationship between technology, language and literacy skills for young children with developmental language disorders.
Recently, Dr. Hart became involved in a collaborative research project to improve interprofessional training opportunities for graduate students in CSD. Dr. Hart serves as a CAA site visitor and member of the steering committee for SIG 10, Issues in Higher Education. Previously, she served as a representative on the ASHA Advisory Council. One of her favorite professional experiences was the completion of the ASHA Leadership Development Program.