- Online Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Online Education Programs
- Placement Services
- Get Started
- Apply Now
MSN-AGACNP Program, AGACNP Post-Master’s Certificate, and MSN Dual Track Campus Immersions
Rockhurst University’s MSN-AGACNP, AGACNP Post-Master’s Certificate and MSN Dual Track programs each include one campus immersion and one virtual immersion as part of the curriculum. Learn more about what the immersion experience entails and what you can expect from this interactive program.
Online AGACNP students and those earning the dual certification will attend one clinical immersion on the Rockhurst campus in Kansas City, Missouri for three days each of clinical instruction in the new, state-of-the-art simulation lab and renovated nursing facilities. Students will also engage in one virtual immersion to further hone their skills.
Campus Immersion Activities
- Receive hands-on skills training
- Complete high-fidelity and low-fidelity simulations
- Demonstrate competencies through an Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE)
After the Immersion
- Following the campus immersions, students will return home and continue their online coursework. Additionally, they will complete the rest of their clinical hours at a predetermined site under the direct supervision of a licensed preceptor and the indirect supervision of a Rockhurst clinical faculty supervisor.